Monday, October 25, 2004

Photos and football

Wow. Has it really been 3 weeks since I last updated my blog? Its not like I haven't had little things to say (Go Vols, they beat Georgia).


Went to the UT vs Alabama game this weekend. The Vols won by 4 (17-13). Our offensive line looked WEAK but our defense looked pretty stout. If we continue to play like we did last week then I think Holtz will have South Carolina ready for us next weekend. I think we could be as lackluster on offense and perhaps still beat hated Notre Dame.


Had a photoshoot with a model this weekend. It was an impromptu setup and we actually shot for less than 90 minutes but we got some gems. I was very happy with the results.


(click the image to view the rest of the images from that shoot)

Thanks for reading,

Kev

No comments: