Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Work & Business Success

Its been awhile since I last posted. Seems like I have a few things to touch on. Without saying too much about work I'll just say that things seem to be going good in terms of one of my projects; we found out our latest merit increases and I just passed my 5 year anniversary so I get another 5 days of time off. That makes 5 weeks + the 1 week I carried over from last year. I'm liking this.

On the business front I have sold several more weddings, put together some packages for weddings and I've made a contact from California who wants me to shoot regularly for him for pay. We'll see how that works out but it looks like the photography has turned the corner from costing me everytime I turn around to actually letting me pay off some of the equipment I've gotten. Of course, there's always 3 or 4 more lights, a new studio, thousands of dollars worth of lenses and an $8,000 body that I'm sure will make even more of a difference to the business but for now I'm looking at being pretty busy and making money.


Oh yeah, I just shot another set. It was my first in almost a month. You can view shots from the session by clicking the following photo. I'm not finished editing all the photos from this session but at least you can get an idea.




Thanks for reading,

Kev

No comments: