Saturday, April 30, 2005

Photo response to a friend 8^)

A friend recently asked if I'd stopped taking photos and blogging about them. Unfortunately for about the last 2-3 weeks I have. Chalk it up to trying to focus on family and work obligations or maybe me working on the business side of photography or maybe just that I was shooting 2-3 times a week there for awhile. I'm not sure why but I definitely had a little dry spell there. I do have some people lined up to come to the studio and shoot and even a few outdoor sessions that people have requested over the next month or two so there will be some updates in the near future but for this post I thought I'd share a composition that is a little off the beaten path for me. Over the last couple of years I've worked at understanding and practicing portraiture. Yesterday I went out with some folks from work and we shot some landscapes and abstracts at a local cemetary. Here's one the shots I captured.



Thanks for reading,

Kev

No comments: