Monday, October 22, 2007

Reinvigorated

We reached a plateau recently with an implementation that took about 24 months. The last 6 of which had me working a lot (not as much as some, more than others).

I got re-energized while attending a class shortly after the implementation and finding that my knowledge and skillset for this particular product was considered very strong by the instructor and other attendees. Following the positive feedback I got from these people I've started putting more time into my career-building and networking. I'm working on certification, joined several groups, started digging into white papers and instructional material again and created a new web presence for a potential business.

I've enjoyed learning and coding more around the topics lately than I have in awhile.

Hopefully I'll have more to add over the coming months regarding this refocusing.

No comments: