Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Camera

I promise I have alot to say I just never take the time to update the blog. How remiss am I?

Canon, in light of recent leaks regarding its upcoming announcement, released specifications, product photos and sample output from its newest camera flagship: the 1Ds Mark II.

(review by DPReview.com).

16.7 megapixels! Yeah, you read it correctly. It's suggested retail price is $7,999 but it will probably sell for between $7,000 and 7,500 from B&H Photo Video or Adorama (both very reputable businesses in New York). The camera that it supersedes is the older 11.1 megapixel Canon 1Ds. The older version can be found hovering between $4,000 and 5,000 used.

I'm wanting to make my purchase as soon as possible but who can afford to just drop $4,000-8,000 dollars with little to no return expected? Ahhh, the luxuries of the ludicrous.

Thanks for reading,

Kev

No comments: