Monday, September 01, 2003

Labor Day weekend

Well, we just got through Labor Day weekend and it was pretty full for us. Nothing spectacular but we did have 3 other couples over on Saturday from 3:00 - 9:00 or so. We slept in late on Sunday with all three of us in Mommy and Daddy's bed (that was totally cool). We went to Art In The Park in Marietta, GA on Sunday. We had a lazy morning Monday and got out of the house late. We went and swam. Cindee and I had fun swimming with our daughter and I even got some pics of here (you can see them on her website later). Ya know, sometimes I stop and focus just long enough to realize just how blessed I am. I definitely want more children in my life. Another daughter and son, perhaps. That plus many years to share life with Cindee. But, for right now I have a beautiful wife, a wonderful, healthy daughter, a job that I like again, a hobby that gives me something else to focus on (no pun intended) and re-energize myself and friends to share all these things with.

No comments: