Thursday, June 24, 2004

Economic Nausea

Well, its been rumored for some time here at my workplace that layoffs were in the offing. Today apparently was the day. I don't know how many people or who they were adn I probably couldn't comment if I did know. I can say that I'm concerned for those people and their families. I know I'd be hit pretty hard if it was me (or based on industry trends, when it becomes me).

In a totally unrelated vein,

Q. How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Two - One to hold the giraffe and one to dump a bag of brightly colored tools into the porcelain bathtub.


Q. How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A. Just two but I don't know how they got in there.


Hope that gives you something to smile about.

Thanks for reading,

Kev

No comments: