Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Passin' it around

Well, last week my daughter was sick with something that had her developing a diaper rash from all the frequent activity and I developed it. Both of ours lasted a few days and the actual disease wasn't terribly painful except for the intense and immediate cramps that presaged the next event. Now it appears that my wife has come down with the bug and she's home today dealing with the unpleasantries involved.

I've always seen other people pass stuff around in their families and thought "man that must suck" but I have to admit that now that we're a family with more than 2 members I kinda like having that experience. I'm sure as we add to the family and we have 2 or 3 kids passing stuff around and then Mom & Dad get it the newness will wear off and I'll be worn out and tired from dealing with it but its kinda cool right now to realize that we are at this stage in our family's life.

Thanks for reading,

Kev

No comments: